PRACTICAL-THEORETICAL COURSE IN INVISIBLE ORTHODONTICS
Who is it for
The Theoretical-Practical course in Invisible Digital Orthodontics represents an "advanced" level training program, that aims to present the new digital applications in modern orthodontics.
What you will learn
The course will focus on invisible orthodontic techniques, aligners and lingual devices, with the possibility to monitor the case in a totally digital way.
How could you put in practice what you’ve learnt
The course is divided into six lessons and a half of a day, and is structured in such a way to promote the interaction between the public and the tutors. Therefore, in addition to the theoretical part, great attention will be given to practical exercises and to the discussion of the cases proposed and presented directly by the participants.
The program in details
I meeting 3 · 4 May 2019
II meeting 7 · 8 June 2019
III meeting 5 · 6 July 2019
IV meeting 13 · 14 September 2019
V meeting 4 · 5 October 2019
VI meeting 13 · 14 December 2019
THE DIGITAL WORKFLOW: THREE-DIMENSIONAL DIAGNOSTIC RECORDS
• Intraoral scanner: what are the advantages and advantages of the traditional impression?
• CBCT when it is needed? Diagnostic limits.
• The telecranium and the three-dimensional scan of soft tissues: what to choose?
• Does digital improve to our diagnosis?
THE ALIGNERS: INDICATIONS AND LIMITS
• From the prescription to the vertical planning of the movements.
• Biomechanics of the aligners.
• How to improve the predictability of the movement orthodontic with aligners.
• Step-by-step revision of the protocols to detect the various malocclusions.
• Introduction to digital workflow: from the project to the realization of the Incognito lingual equipment.
• Indirect bonding: how and why.
• The choice of the correct arcs for the different phases of the treatment.
• All clinical cases of lingual or non-lingual orodontics. A limitless approach, with 3D planning of movements.
• 2D lingual orthodontics: theory and clinical indications.
All students enrolled in the specialization course will participate for free in the International Congress of the Italian Society of Alignment SIAlign which will be held November 15-16 2019 and will receive the AirNivol certification.